This article contains information on Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST Admission. It also contains the Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST Application Form: 2020/2021 and Application for admission to the 2020 academic year.
This article contains information on the Mbarara University of Science and Technology, MUST Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma programmes and postgraduate degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
MBARARA UNIVERSITY, MUST APPLICATION GUIDE
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached.It must be filled online through the university admission portal according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
Mbarara University, MUST Application Procedure
Go to http://applications.must.ac.ug and click on Online
application. By default, the opening page will be on step
Note: Things you need
- An email address and contact number
- You academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting etc.
- An Internet Connection
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
Access The online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD”
and “+” on Mac
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address.
NOTE: Sometimes depending your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Login using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes
- Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
NOTE: Remember to Logout after you have finished applying