You will get to know the breakdown of how to apply to Rhodes University in this article, with both the online application and Hardcopy paper-based application forms. Get ready, your dream to study at the university is just a step away; to Rhodes University.
What You Should Know Before Applying For Rhodes Admission
These are simple but important things to note down before you begin to apply for Rhodes admission.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply for admission as early as possible, and not wait till the last day. If you do so, your application review will not delay.
- There are different application forms for Undergraduates and Postgraduates. (Applicants are advised to recheck if the forms are the qualification they want to study at Rhodes University.)
- Applicants’ students should ensure they are applying through the official Rhodes University Website.
Well let’s get to the application itself.
Rhodes University Online Application.
Before you can apply to Rhodes University using online application, you’ll need the following requirements at hand, to complete your application.
- You will need a valid email address. If you don’t have, you will need to create one before you can complete application.
- South African Students will need certified copies of Grade 11 or Grade 12 certificate. International Students will need equivalent certificate.
- You will need your identification document. With this, South African Student will provide their ID Card. International student applicant will have to provide a valid Passport Number.
How To Apply To Rhodes University Using Online Application.
- Applicants should only apply through Rhodes University website.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read and understand application instructions before filling the forms.
- Applicants should recheck and make all necessary corrections before submitting application.
- Applicants should upload requirement documents in a pdf format. (i.e. Grade 11 or Grade 12 certificate.)
- Click on submit and send your application to Rhodes University.
Now that we know the online application, let’s then switch to hardcopy paper application forms.
Rhodes University Hardcopy Paper Application
Note: Because hardcopy paper application forms does not come with autocorrect, applicants are advised to add extra caution to avoid unnecessary mistakes in filling their forms.
What You Need For Rhodes University Application.
These are pretty the same application requirement like that of the online application. You may want to scroll up and see them again.
How To Apply To Rhodes University Through Hardcopy Paper Application
- Upload application forms from Rhodes University website.
- Fill application forms with correct information.
- Attach certified copies of requirement documents. (i.e. Grade 11 or Grade 12 certificate.)
- Submit application only through Rhodes University postal address.
Rhodes University Postal Address.
PO BOX 94
Rhodes Application Fees
I know you have been wondering about the cost of Rhodes application. Well here is the breakdown.
Both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants will need to pay a fee of R100. For online applicants, the fee is payable after submitting application. Hardcopy paper-base applicants will need to attach their payment deposit when submitting their application.
Masters and PhD applicants are not required to pay application fees.
Rhodes University Residence Accommodation.
Applicants will need the opportunity to indicate if they want Rhodes University Residence on their application forms.
For further extensive information about Rhodes University, applicants are encouraged to read more from the school’s website.
For additional Rhodes University contact information about admission, see them below.
Tel: (046) 603 8889