Durban University of Technology (DUT) Applications
Durban University of Technology (DUT) encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online as soon as possible
Institution: Durban University of Technology (DUT)
Applications Open: 15 March
Applications Close: 31 October
29 July (Clinical Technology and Medical Laboratory Sciences)
14 August (Child and Youth Care)
15 August (Chiropractic)
30 August (Radiography and Homeopathy)
31 August (Journalism, Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics and Emergency Medical Care)
20 September (Dental Technology)
30 September (all other programmes)
- R220 (SA citizen)
- R250 (International student)
- R400 (Late application fee for SA citizens)
- R500 (Late application fee for international students)
How to Apply
Planning a successful career at DUT doesn’t have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
Are you having trouble deciding what career you would like to follow? We have developed a Career Decision-Making page – designed to take undecided learners through the career decision-making process in a systematic and user-friendly manner.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university of technology offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Faculty of Accounting and Informatics
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Design
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
View DUT’s prospectus for more information.