- Online application is a must.
- Go to www.eservices.gov.za.
- Register your online profile by providing your personal details.
- Login your username and password to the system.
- Once logged in, go to the e-Services menu and choose Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- Click on the Application menu, follow the steps and complete all the required fields with accurate information.
- Accept the confirmation declaration and receive feedback on the status of the application through email.
- Print the completed online application and submit to the university where you are accepted and registered.
- Accompany the application form with certified copies of your ID and your academic records:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 result or certificate, for 1st year students coming out of Grade 12
- Certified copy of latest academic transcript, for students already at university
- Accompanying documents must be submitted to the applicant’s university coordinator, otherwise, application will be rejected