Are you looking for how to apply to the Sol Plaatje University (SPU)? Don’t worry. Your dream to study at SPU is just a few steps away. This article will take you through the SPU study application breakdown for both SPU online application and hardcopy paper application forms.
Now let’s get straight to the applications.
Student applicants seeking for study admission at SPU have two choices to apply to SPU. These are online application or hardcopy paper application forms.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to do an early application as possible as they can and not wait until SPU application closing date.
More also, applicants are advised to use only one of the application formats at a time. This means applicants should choose between the online application and the hardcopy paper application forms to apply to SPU at a time. Under no circumstances should an applicant use both application formats to apply to SPU.
SPU Application Requirements
These are few but essential requirements needed for the completion of your application to SPU.
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Student applicants will need a Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate. International Student Applicants will need an equivalent certificate.
- South African Student applicants will provide Identity Card (ID Card). International Student applicants will need Passport Number.
Remember: The Grade 11/Grade 12 certificates are the Senior Certificate or the National Senior Certificate of South African Students.
Well, now that we know the basic SPU application instructions, let’s get to know the applications themselves.
SPU Online Application
Yes, SPU has introduced online application format for student applicants to apply for study admission at SPU, unlike the years before when the university didn’t have.
Now, applicants can apply through the internet to get study admission at SPU.
Note: We advise SPU student applicants to always make sure their online applications are done through the official Sol Plaatje University website.
How To Apply To SPU Using Online Application
- Applicants will visit SPU Online Application website
- You should read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- You will need to upload all copies of qualification requirements in a pdf format. (i.e certified copies of Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate.)
- Check and make necessary corrections before you click on the submit button to submit your application.
Applicants can also read from SPU about the university’s application Guidelines on how to apply online
This is all about SPU online application. Let us now look into the hardcopy paper application forms.
SPU Hardcopy Paper Application Forms.
Prospective students of SPU can also apply to SPU for study admission by hardcopy paper application forms.
Note: Applicants will need to download the application forms from the official SPU website.
Also, the hardcopy paper application is for SPU Undergraduate study applicants
How To Apply To SPU Using Hardcopy Paper Application Forms
- Applicants will download the application forms from SPU website.
- Applicants should read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Applicants should attach copies of all qualification requirement documents. These includes Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate, ID card or Passport Number
- Submit the completed application to SPU
Applicants can look at the SPU hardcopy Paper application forms here Sol Plaatje University Hardcopy Application Forms PDF
Submitting SPU Hardcopy Paper Application Forms
SPU applicants can submit their hardcopy application forms through the official SPU postal address.
SPU Postal Address
Sol Plaatje University
Private Bag X5008
SPU Application Fees
- Student applicants who apply through online will not pay application fee. ,
- Student applicants who apply by hardcopy paper application forms will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100
SPU Residence Accommodation
Student can apply for SPU student on-campus residence accommodation.
But, applicants can do so after being accepted to study in the university.
For more information, visit SPU Student Residence
These are all the information on how to apply to Sol Plaatje University (SPU) for study admission.
Applicants can visit SPU website for personal information about the university’s application.
However, applicants can also contact SPU by the following contact details for personal enquiries about SPU application.
Ms Nombulelo Matroos
Tel: +27 (0)53 491 0109