Once you are here reading this article, it means you’re ready to know how to apply to University of Stellenbosh for study admission.
Well, this article will show you the breakdown of applying to SU with the university’s two main application forms and process; which are online application and hardcopy paper-based application.
Now let’s get started with SU online application
Note: Applicants are encouraged to do early application and should not wait until closing of application date.
Apply Using Online Application.
Remember: Applicants who choose to apply to SU through online are advised to ensure they are applying through the official University of Stellenbosch website.
Applicants should first ensure they have all the requirement and qualification documents at hand before they start to apply for SU study admission. These includes;
What You Need to Apply To SU by Online Application
- An email Address (Applicants should create one if they don’t have it yet)
- South African Students will need Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate (Grade 11 or Grade 12 Certificate). International Students will need equivalent qualification examination
- South African Students will need ID Card whiles International Students will need Passport Number
- An application fee of R100; applicable to only South African Students
- Applicants should complete in full, the application forms before submitting them
- An applicant should use only one application format, it’s either online application or hardcopy paper-based application
How To Apply To SU Through Online
- Visit University of Stellenbosch Online Application website
- Fill and make sure you complete in full the forms after reading to your understanding, the application instructions
- Upload certified copies of required documents in a pdf format (i.e Grade 11 or 12 Certificate, )
- Make necessary corrections
- Submit your application
Note: Once you submit your application, SU will send you a SU student number, but it does not means you have been already accepted and given admission.
Now, let’s also look into the hardcopy paper-base application.
SU Hardcopy Paper-Based Application
Remember: Applicants who have already applied through online must not again apply with hardcopy paper application forms.
What You Need to Apply To SU by Hardcopy Paper-Based Application
Application requirements to SU when using hardcopy Paper-based application forms are the same as the requirements for the online application.
You can get a paper application form at 021 808 9111 or email@example.com.
How To Apply To SU by Hardcopy Paper-Based Application Forms.
Once you get the hardcopy application forms in hand, you should go through it and read to your understanding, the application instructions.
Carefully fill the forms because; there is no autocorrecting in the hardcopy Paper-based application forms
- Fill and complete in full as the application forms
- Make necessary correction
- Attached certified copies of all required documents to the application forms (i.e Grade 11 or Grade 12 certificate, ID Card/ Passport Number)
- Submit your application forms to SU
Remember: Applicants can only submit application forms through SU postal Address. No applicant should submit application through fax.
SU Postal Address
c/o Banhoek Road & Joubert Street
University of Stellenbosch Application Fees
Applicants will need to pay application fees of R100.
It is important to note that, Only South African Students are demanded to pay SU application fees. This means, International Applicants will not pay application fee.
SU Residence Accommodation
There is no need to worry about residence accommodation as SU student applicant. SU has residence accommodation service for both Local and International students who wants the service.
Applicants will have to indicate in the application forms if they want SU residence accommodation.
These are all that it takes to apply to SU for study admission.
However, for further enquiries you may visit University of Stellenbosch to read more.
There is also a step-by-step guide on the website on how to apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate admissions.
Also for more information on how to apply to SU, you can contact the university through the below contact details.
Tel: 021 808 9111
Good Luck on your dream to study at University of Stellenbosch (SU)