UNIZULU Online Application – University of Zululand
University of Zululand Application: To apply to the University of Zululand, you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
Applications Open: 15 March
Application Closing Dates:
30 August (Social Work)
30 September (Nursing Science)
31 October (all other programmes)
- R220 (SA citizens)
- R275 (International applicants)
- R440 (SA late applications)
- R550 (International late applications)
Course Cost Range Per Annum
In general, the initial tuition fees at the University of Zululand is R3 000.
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here.
Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.