To be considered for the Sasol Foundation bursary, the applicant must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a South African Citizen.
- Must have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African University or University of Technology for 2020.
- Combined Household Income must be less than 600 000 per annum
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% in all subjects.
Non-STEM bursaries are reserved only for qualifying Children of Sasol Employees, Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders or Candidates from Sasol Fenceline communities.
- The final selection will prioritise financially needy and academically competitive candidates.
- Selected individuals must be willing to go through and Interviews as well as psychometric assessments
- Please note that applicants who are in Grade 12 in 2019 must submit the Grade 11 final results. All other applicants may submit end of year results for 2018 or whichever year they have completed Grade 12. Applicants who were enrolled at a Higher Learning Insititution may use the end of year results to apply
Call 0860 106 235 for more informationSasol. Together, shaping tomorrow