UJ online application 2021 Having the desire to join UJ is one thing and applying successfully is another. In fact, most individuals lose their chances of joining the universities of their choice by failing to follow the registration process guidelines. To join UJ, it is a requirement that you make the application either online or offline. The procedure is critical and demands prospective students to show some seriousness while applying. It takes the right procedure to register successfully and join the university. Let us explore the UJ online application 2021 in details.
Please note that all official communication will be sent via email. You may also go to the UJ website to check your application status using your ID or student number
Please note the following:
- No application fee will be charged for online applications.
- If you have previously applied and have a UJ student number, please call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) to ensure that your cell number and email address are captured on our student database. This will ensure you receive a PIN number to complete the online application process.
Online Application Link
Paper-based Application Process at UJ
- Step 1: Select your qualification study choices 1 and 2. (Ensure you meet the admission requirements as set out in this prospectus.)
- Step 2: Complete the academic application form with a payment of R200 for a paper application (no payment required for online application).
- Step 3: Once you have submitted your application, please allow for three weeks before checking on the status of your application. If your application meets the necessary requirements and there is space in your selected programme, you will be informed on whether your application has been successful or not.
Have questions about your application?
Tel: (011) 559 4555
Need to find the institution?
Cnr Kingsway and University Road