This article is a breakdown of applying to University of Venda (UNIVEN), by online application and hardcopy paper application forms for study admission at UNIVEN. You are step away to study at UNIVEN after you read the application information in this article.
So, let’s get to the application itself.
Applicants can apply to UNIVEN by two ways. These are online application and hardcopy paper application forms.
However, applicants are advised to use only one application format when applying to UNIVEN for study admission.
Note: Applicants are advised to apply to UNIVEN as early as possible and not wait until closing date of application.
UNIVEN Application Requirement Documents
UNIVEN requires from applicants to be able to provide these application qualification documents to help applicants to be able to successfully apply to UNIVEN for study admission.
- Applicants will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Student applicants will need Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate. International Student Applicants will need equivalent certificate.
- South African Student applicants will provide Identity Card (ID Card). International Student applicants will need Passport Number.
- Applicants will need to write National Benchmark Test (NBTs)
The Grade 11/Grade 12 certificates are the Senior Certificate or the National Senior Certificate of South African Students
Now that we know the basic qualification requirement for UNIVEN application, let’s look into UNIVEN online application.
UNIVEN Online Application
Applicants can apply to UNIVEN for study admission through online application portal.
Note: Applicants should make sure they apply only through the official website of University of Venda
How To Apply To UNIVEN By Online Application
- Visit University of Venda website
- Read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Attach all copies of qualification requirements in a pdf format. (i.e certified copies of Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate.)
- Check and make necessary corrections before you click on the submit button to submit your application.
Now, let’s also see UNIVEN hardcopy Paper-base application.
UNIVEN Hardcopy-Paper Base Application
Applicants can also apply to UNIVEN by hardcopy paper-base application if they don’t want to apply through online.
The qualification requirement documents are the same as that of the online application.
How To Apply To UNIVEN Using Hardcopy Paper-base Application Forms.
- Applicants will download the application forms from University of Venda website.
- Applicants should read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Applicants should attach copies of all qualification requirement documents. These includes Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate, ID card or Passport Number
- Submit your completed application to UNIVEN
How To Submit UNIVEN Hardcopy Paper-base Application
UNIVEN applicants who apply by hardcopy paper-based applications can submit their completed application only through UNIVEN postal address.
Note: Applicants must not fax their hardcopy paper-based application forms to UNIVEN.
UNIVEN Postal Address
University of Venda
Private Bag X5050
UNIVEN Application Fees
Applicants will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100. Applicants must pay the application fees five (5) days prior to their application.
UNIVEN Residence Accommodation
Applicants will have the opportunity to specify on the application forms, if they need UNIVEN residence accommodation.
You should visit University of Venda Housing and Accommodation website for more enquires about UNIVEN on-campus residence accommodation.
Applicants can also use the following contact details to contact University of Venda for personal enquiries about applying to the university.